List of PISA charities
What does it mean to be a PISA approved charity?
To be a PISA approved charity, PISA must have had a request from a donor for a charity to be approved. Then PISA will ensure that the work that the charity does is in line with PISA's objective and constitution.
How do I add a charity, that I would like to donate to, to the list?
To donate to a new charity, PISA requires that you fill out the New Charity Application Form on the Donate page.
Once you have filled out the form please send it to the operational headquarters (2314 Peggy Lane, Silver Spring MD 20910-2329 USA) or email it to us at email@example.com
List of PISA approved charities
- Action for Ability Development and Inclusion, New Delhi, India
- Bombay Leprosy Project, Sion-Chunabhatti, Mumbai, India
- Etasha Society, New Delhi, India
- Missionaries of Charity, Chester, PA
- Madurai Health And Leprosy Relief Centre (MAHELERECEN), Madurai, India
- Prajwala India, Hyderabad, India
- Sraddhanand Mahilashram, Mumbai India
- Sshrishti, Meharauli, New Delhi, India
- Vishnu Naman Bhrigu Medical Trust, New Delhi, India